Thursday, February 22, 2007

one down, more to go;

i never felt so elated receiving an email before.
prof ray orrange, my love.

now, i need emergency stats MGQ revision from nehneh. and abs must show me where is that dumb SD sign on the calculator. i know SHIT about mgq. and this shit feeling is feeling shittier by the minute.

there is maths mid-sems exams on wed 28th. fuck. i just went through the concepts at noon.i need practice.

glowing ambers light up across the sky.

coms to conquer.
now i pray for my boss to reply my email with the info i need to start my org217.
ah, i can be a scriptwriter soon hereafter.


the desperate fight against the ticking.
the battle with the heaviness in the eyes.
the war with the inner demons.


i feel so drained that if i think even leon says mr rolex now, my face would still be ghost white. on a side note, squeak! your eye will be ok ones! no fearrrr. you still must sleep though. =X

No comments: