Thursday, February 01, 2007

i need fine-tuning too.

today i am relatively happy, better than last night.
i was so short-tempered i didn't even know the exact reason why.
geez. i hope i won't feel like this again mans.

-frowns-

longlong day. tireddddd.
let me whine. so everything was okkkk.
clockwork.

side note: sim toilets make me wanna slim down. IT'S SO FUCKING SQUEEZY CAN.

tuition was ok. did some maths in the freetime before tuition started. i love the centre's pantry!!! YAYYYY. hahahaha. i mean freeflow of milo drinks leh! what more can you ask for. gosh. i am growing fatssssss.

nownow, why am i talking like a bimbo?
it's so much easier to SEEM brainless.
:)
seeing the world in simple light makes one happier and easily contented.


mr lift was knn damn screwed up.
EH I THOUGHT I SUPERRRR SPECIFIC LIAO.
why got error one. haiz.
somemore TWO FOR ME TO CHOOSE. what is this. stupid ab.
SAY ONLY, LIFT DOOR OPEN DIAMOND STUD COME IN.
BUT IT'S NOT THAT ONE I WANT.

i'm damn sad ok.
china man vs random diamond guy.
can i don't choose both?
=(

suan ler. tml got hope see him again. woots! :)


peng. stupid meow and abs. STOP LAUGHING OK.
while i was suffering in the lift she was in tears--from laughing at me.
seriously, this world is.......UNFAIR!!!

hahahaha.

oh wells. today the kids were naughty. mans, but managed to control them lah. really cannot lax too much. sigh. and their spelling was horrendous. i'm making them do a retest. THREATEN SOMEMORE. they better all pass. knn i'm so pissed with a certain student. SERIOUSLY.

then again, i derive the pleasure from hearing them say BYEBYE TEACHER at the end of the lesson. ah, that childhood innocence.
makes me feel loved indeed. :)

u actually feel the heartache when my parents give me money without me asking. my mum tried to stuff another $10 into my hands the other day, but i refused.
gosh. i really think....i'm weird.
but really, i cannot bear the thought of them earning money with sweat and long hours and i just raise out my hand to take it. sure, they say u'll return them eventually. but i thin at 19 it's time i learn the hard truths about being independent and feeling poor.
let's just hope it's a passing phase.
let this be a lesson.

i don't want to anyhow spend money.
=(
i don't need anything expensive or fancy.
if i really want those, i'll earn the money and buy it myself.


sighs. my sis complained to my father that i didn't give her a present. i guess i better scout for it this fri or sat. super broke mans. knn.

im outta here. preserve energy. some stupid ESL summary to do. STUPID. i HATE summaries.


i'm scared. don't be so nice to me.
i'm scared. why are you ignoring me.
two people, two poles of emotions.

No comments: