Saturday, February 10, 2007

just before you fade away.

i'm labeled as an ah lian teacher.

now, i really doubt my teaching abilities.

eh, i speak proper english when i teach lah, relax.

geez, nevermind.



i hate feeling like this now.

and by this, i don't know what exactly.

no words seem to be able to describe.

my mind is so fucked up i feel fucked up.

it's radiating from within.



Words fall out of my mouth

And I cant seem to trace what Im saying

Everybody wants your time Im just dreaming out loud,

I cant have you for mine

and I know it I just wanna watch you shine.








there is much to do, procrastinating is on the way.

i just wanna dream on, about you.

but everything is wrong.

you are not supposed to even appear in my dreams.

you, are not supposed to be in my life.





Tripping up on my tongue,

Its all over my face and Im racing

Gotta get away from you

Burning all the way home,

Try to put it to bed but it chases

Every little thing I do



should i just be boisterous and fight for the attention i want?

or should i just remain understated.

there, when you need, but not yelling to be seen.



it's hard to know what i want.

or what others want me to be.

you tell me, just be yourself, be happy.

see,

i'm trying to find myself.



When the light falls on your face,

Dont let it change you

When the stars get in your eyes,

Dont let them blind you.



it is normal to have different sides of yourself right?

to behave differently with different people.

that's how a competent communicator should be, right?

see, i told you comms fucked my mind.



the sunny season is back, it's time to bring out summer clothes. HAHAHA.
sighs, not that i have many.
everyday i go school, i can't be bothered to dress up anymore.
it's my basics everyday.


i feel something impending.
call it sixth sense, or instincts. it's just a feeling.

-shrugs.

Spell it out in a song,
Bet you never catch on to my weakness
Im singing every word for you.
Here Im thinking Im sly
Then youre catching my eye, and just maybe
Youre thinking what Im thinking too.

music fills my soul. jet me away into vastness.

No comments: