Sunday, December 31, 2006

dumb dumb wants gum gum.

HAHAHAHA.
okkkk, night at the museum is just RETARDEDLY funny.
laughed like mad.
the characters are just hilarious lah.
and how they change over time.
seriously. that 8 bucks is well spent. i deserve that much of laughter after so long. =)

met monz and edwin and ming in vivocity for the movie, then dinner at the HK cafe afterwhich. set me back poorer by 20 bucks. SIGH.

then lingered around the shops. GOT MY GAP SWEATER FINALLY.
they say it looks nice on me, i'm glad.
but i'm left with $1 after spending $89 on it.
SIGH. grass, here comes jielin the cow.


but well, i can cross it off my wish list i guess.
if only my make-believe-rich-bf had bought that for me. HAHAHAHAHA.
okok, i'm dreaming ok? give me a break.

now it's time to save. no more shopping. i guess i needa leave my off-white high cut sneakers to mid year shopping. =(

JAN is the month when i can earn pretty much. so bless me. i wanna see that 4 digit account again. please please please.

COME STUDENTS COME. more students=more pay.


i feel so happy now.
-grins-


it's NYE now. woots!
can't wait to see the sec 4 class peeps again.
god knows how long sia. =D

yea, mission tummy-reduction is still on the way.
maybe i should squeeze in a run later in the noon.
WORK HARD!!!!


the rainy season is almost over, they all say.
what a pity.
i like all of it.
except increased mosquito attacks.
change of season, change of luck.
i hope 2007 will be kinder to me.
it's time.

No comments: