Thursday, December 07, 2006

almost there.

i'm almost free.
one more day.

and i can sleep in peace.
fuck it.
sleep also dream that i am studying.
how sick is that man. grrrrrr.

it's so bad im pimples-ridden and fats are growing all over.
and -sobs- im paling so fast i think i can be a vampire.

i need back that jelly spirit!
although work resumes right after exams. =(

but still, my jelly brains need a rest.
and i need to find back that smile of mine.
i love everyone!
woots!
i think i even love africans.
going to tour them now. for the first time.
sigh.

i need a shitload of miracles to happen on me.
but for now, i think i'll make do.

and i need a freaking good tan with exercise.
fuck.
my legs are deformed.
it's not that i don't wanna wear skirts.
it's cos' my legs are.....fugly.


HA.
i almost died this morning. slpt at 4am, woke at 7am. studied and fell asleep consequently on the sofa. revived when my mama came outta her room to prepare breakfast.

my com101 is soooooo fucking-dead.
my psycho is another piece of hantum-shit.
HAHAHAHA.
i did study, REALLY!
i tried my best.
oh wells, we'll see how the results turn out i guess.
pretty outta my control.
maybe i should start believing in some mystery religion...
hahahahah.

maybe all i need is you, you you!

i cannot wait for all that fun with all that people.
one day!
wait for me guys!!! =)

No comments: