Monday, December 25, 2006

merry christmas!

merry christmas to all!
ok, so maybe i'm not so hyped over this festive period, though i think i ought to be, cos the entire world is so excited over it.
hmmm. maybe it's just this year. the mood ain't here.

somehow the company was ok, but not smashing good.
maybe that's why.
maybe ____.


-shrugs-
anyway, i have many more christmas-es ahead.

steamboated with hockey ppl.
it was fun while it lasted.
a walk in the rain did me good.
the long bus wait and ride woke me up.

the grey skies were pretty today.
just look harder.


i'm sick.
sorethroat and all.
fucking bad.


oh wells, i miss hel.
fuck it, but i do.
i miss familiarity.
i miss alot of people.
but i'm blessed that so many people still remembered me, and bothered to wish me merry christmas.
hehs.
thankful.


well, it's a christmas to learn from.
it's a lesson to teach me well.
i've learnt.
again.


the lie, wasn't perfect. but it'll do.

christmas should be a busy day.
out out out.
i hope i get well soon.
or not i won't stop.


so bring me away.
christmas-es shouldn't be defined by presents i guess.

i wish _____.

No comments: