Sunday, December 03, 2006

i miss you.

-----------------------------------

5:12am and abby and i are talking about panda sex...and dog sex....linking to someone VERY influential. HA.

i'm suffering from Axis II disorders. mental retardation.

and i am craving for freedom from words. my semester break is gonna be unbelievably SHORT. knn. forget it man.
i hope i can cramp some travelling in december amidst the chalets and birthdays.
and shopping. and christmas!

the painful irony.
HA.
if only people knew.


i do miss old days. so so so badly.

if only you could come whisk me away for breakfast.
lonely hearts.

and i could only feel the cold hard tiles beneath my feet.
shivering in the ghostly night;
seeking comfort from space;
finding paths from stars.
staring at an illuminated screen for momentraily solace and comfort.

i remember the day you said you love me,
then you broke me;
destroyed.
here you stand before your artwork.
in its full magnificence.

No comments: