Tuesday, December 12, 2006

eat me alive.

eat me alive;
pain-



what's lost is lost.
broken will remain broken.
damaged.
you can't tell me heal, cos' it doesnt happen this way.


"time better fucking heal me."

"shit happens in life."



i've been out almost everyday since school ended.
very bad.
lol, like a bird let loose(how apt, bird).


out with monz, paula and yarn today. ate the stupid ramen that made our lips deformed, made paula GIDDY with blocked ears, made weiyan drink from an empty cup, and that stupid monz haolian-ing all the way about how she finish her bowl and it was "no-kick".

grrrr.

i perservered. hahahaha. i finished ok!
abeit among tears and alot water.

going for chalet on wednesday! hockey peeps!!!

exciting. i foresee booze and fun and high and getting drunk and passing out.
LOL.

but i also see money flying away.
knn.


i've found a new korean drama to watch on youtube. my girl!!! hahahaha. freaking hilarious.




oh wells,
find me a hiding place.
find me neverland.

No comments: