Friday, January 23, 2009

random picture post.

i decided, in my extreme boredom, to FINALLY transfer pictures from my phone to my computer. so this is a short random, SUPER random picture post.

pictures from taipei 101 countdown. the fireworks!!















curry chicken noodles from clementi hawker centre. very yums! i recommend. you want to eat, come ask me. i'll tell you where it's located.


picture taken by stupid fatbear while i was having my hair cut. the others were too ugly to post. gahhhh.

in class. with nehneh. i take her, she take me.

camwhoring in class is no longer familiar. oh no, are we becoming more boring people? =(((




at home. my phone's camera auto focus is definitely dying. =X


and meet honghong/xiao hong. it's the lizard i made for nehneh last time when we were in secondary school. HAHAHAH. HAND MADE OK!!! omg i'm such a nice friend HAHA.

hong hong is chewing on my itouch's earphone wire wtf. must be nehneh starved it. =(((

hehe. cute! ehhh, but nehneh hates lizards. HAHAH i purposely do for her one lor. but i made it cuter so she won't be scared. anyway, i doubt you'll see home lizards that are red in color. =.=

picture taken from fatbear's car. one evening.

HAHAHAH and now i introduce to you guys DENGDENGDENGDENG....

MR LEAF. HAHAHAHAHAH. all green one sia. then that rhino lookalike stuffed toy sitting on top of the leaf, asking him to stop being such a pig.
i especially hate it when fatbear sleeps when i'm around. makes me super uber bored. self-entertaining can be fun, but can be super tiring at times. YAWN.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR YO EVERYONE! EAT MORE OK! GOOD FOOD SEASON! get more ang paos too! wheee.

No comments: