Thursday, January 29, 2009

i don't want to care anymore.
what ever you want to eat or do you don't have to tell me.
because you don't give a damn of what i think anyway.


why do i care?
because you mean something to me,
but apparently it's not as mutual.


I'm sick and tired of waiting,
waiting for your call
for your sms.
I tell myself not to wait but I always end up waiting,
just to hear your voice for a while.


but I hate how useless and stupid I feel.
just stagnant and waiting.

you make me feel like zero.


go ahead.
dig me empty.
it's not going to be the first time.



let's just put it down to my ultra sensitivity and super unreasonableness and my uber boredom ok.


if you don't want me to care so much or pester you, just tell me.


I'll leave you alone and live myself.
so sick of it.

sick of being alone.
I was so used to it before you came.
but you invaded my space.
and now nothing balances again.


if you don't mean to DO what you say then don't fucking say it at all.
empty happines.

No comments: