Friday, January 09, 2009

i miss fatbear.

after 7 days of seeing each other every waking moment, just barely one day of not being able to see fatbear or meet him is killing me.

i know how mushy and disgustingly romantic it may sound. but i mean it.

i hate it when a day goes by and i cannot see fatbear because he has work and school and by then it's too late to meet up. and then there's my curfew, which makes meeting up difficult too.

soon, my school will start once more, and work follows. with a schedule like his, and one like mine, i find it...almost impossible to see him. except maybe every sunday. it sucks.

this means i must make more effort to meet up. maybe stay back in school to wait for his classes to end..or something. every time fatbear drops me off at my doorstep and as i watch the lift door close--i miss him already.

i wake up this morning missing him, sit in front of my computer missing him, eat lunch missing him, jog while missing him (i just went jogging from 9pm to 10pm), skip dinner missing him...ALL BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING HIM FOR SUPPER tonight.

and then fatbear tells me he can't get the car tonight. which translates to not being able to meet up tonight. which means i'm starving and hungry like a mad rabbit.

but most of all, i miss him like shit.

and i'm pissed. and sad. and...just sad.
it's work again tomorrow. yayness. HA HA.
i need a haircut. and more $cash$. and tons of good luck.


do you miss me as much as i miss you, fatbear? =(

No comments: