Friday, November 21, 2008

wc, you're missed.

wei cheng,

it's been a year.
i think of you time and time again.
of the times you made fun of me.
the times u sat me down and told me serious stuff.
the times you lent your helping hand generously and sincerely.
the days we spent with ocip people in udon thani.
the times we used to call each other brother.
the time when you laughed at me for not being able to sing well in kbox.
and yet you told me to sing daringly.

i cannot say we were the best of friends.
or that i know you inside out.


but i miss you.
and i still cannot believe you're gone.
it's been a year. how time flies.
and i still cannot come to terms with it.



i see your face on facebook.
i see your face on friendster.
i am afraid to look through my ocip pictures.
because i am afraid i'll start crying like mad.


thinking of you makes me tear.
i miss you.
regrets; all too late now.


no matter what happens, i'll never forget you.
i hope you're happy where you are.
we all miss you.

i don't want to go, and release the floodgates again.

No comments: