Wednesday, November 12, 2008

sticky fingers.

i spent about 5 hours working on a something that shall be revealed only tomorrow.
and my fingers are stinky and sore and tired from all that focus and tearing and snipping and whats not.


BLAH.

i need to recharge and superwomanize myself more.

it's COM443 presentation for Assignment #5 in a few hours and i'm worried shitless.
sighhh.
i've got a vibe. let's hope it's the same one i had for the previous one.


GO GO GOOOO!!! we will do well! (:
we will do the best! HAHA.
aye. trying to calm nerves.



shall pack up my stuff need tomorrow and head to bed.
so fucking shagged from the super unrestful sleep i had the night before. really...couldn't rest.


but i'm scared to sleep now.
scared that the same dream will attack me again.
scared that this dream will come true.
scared that...i may lose my insanity after all.


the line is blurring.
and i feel not alone, not together.

No comments: