Friday, November 21, 2008

211108(:

HAPPY TWO MONTHS ANNIVERSARY TO FATBEAR AND MEEEEE.

wheewhee. bombeebee.

ok, these two months feel like years. zzz. but still, thank you fatbear for making every effort possible to make me happy. i am a blessed princess indeed. (:

thank you for the love letter HAHAHAHA (omg got minimal grammar errors ok!!! so proud of you) and EVAAAAA aka the white egg.


ermmm, only that i'm figuring out how to sync eva with my laptop and it's not showing any signs of response. shits. did i kill eva? wtf.


coincidentally, i fell really sick last night. was starting to feel uneasy during work. when i came home finally, it was full-blown headache, nausea and sore throat. damn bad.

concussed on bed although i had switched on my laptop and planned to chat online for a bit. but totally no energy. headaches sap my energy.

i think my parents switched off my com for me though.


i developed minor fever last night; sweated it out. stinks.


got some TLC from fatbear. yayyy.


heading to work soon.
i'm losing my appetite recently. i wonder what's wrong.
sigh.



please, may the great p come soon. like in a few days*.
*few days=3 to 4 days.


best is today. HAHA.



i'm supposed to be studying for the finals. but haven't touched the books yet. die.


bbyebyeee. time for work. rahhh.

No comments: