Tuesday, November 18, 2008

171108.
fatbear bought me my first top from him.
(((:

met fatbear's friend for dinner today. his treat.
sakae sushi.
his friend is hilarious.
=DDD
enjoyed myself.


i just realized too, that the time we spend together is short.
merely a few hours, sometimes 1 or 2.
sometimes more if we're lucky.
we're so different, we lead separate lives away from each other.
no intersections.

i'm so tired i snooze everywhere i go.
this is bad.
i am about to concuss as i type this.
so warped.
so surreal.
everything is...hazy.



bob is so...arghhh!!!
cannot wait for wednesday to come and end.
so so sooo exhausted.
although it'll be full-blown studying (or trying to) after that, i need mental relaxation from the high levels of stressed i have been experiencing this semester for this module.


hug away my troubles.
hug away my woes.



it's time i metamorphorsized again.

No comments: