Saturday, November 15, 2008

hokkien mee cravings.

i conclude that most of my friends have forgotten about me.
cue: marshy, whiteass etc.
AYEEE.


feeling so sad.



trying to do some work before i concuss. sigh. damn, weekends are such tiring days for me.



i just read my sis's blog and found out that she was asked to join the SIM Face Pageant!!!!
omg lah, my self-esteem just hit another low HAHAHA.
what's new?



VE was alright today (fri). Pboss smsed me to tell me that my commission earned last month was good and to continue the good work. aye. die already lor. my this month's commission is only...1/5 of last month's. i can die already. must start working harder.

should be doing closing alone for sat VE without LF. which is fine by me as long as the $$ tallies.


sore throat is a killer. =(((

i'm starving. i only ate a mini packet of maggi mee today before going to work today.
nothing since.
hunger drives me crazy.


but i seem to be putting on weight. ERMS.
wtf. eat too much air.


i got myself a terrible paper cut today during work. !)$)#@%*)(@$!)$
i hate paper cuts. they're painful shits.


i super need retail therapy.
but damn broke lah. forever broke.
especially this semester spending too much on cab fares to school wtf.
and now to fatbear's place also cos' i'm lazy to take the bus. HAHA.
CANNOT AH, TEO JIELIN!!!
die die must take bus. must wake up earlier!!!


and tuition hasn't been that intensive recently.
could explain my loss of income.
both tutees got the time. but i don't. which sucks. i see $$$ flying away.

my itouch. shall eat air for now.
SIGH.



i want to eat something salty now.
like...hokkien mee.
but i guess i should settle for eating paper now. wtf.
my sad life.

No comments: