Thursday, January 04, 2007

paper cuts, bruises and sore limbs.

i'm tired.
was 2nd earliest for work today. amazing.
work was fun.
suffering from paper cuts thought.
bruises on my palms.
and i tmdknn kicked a drawer left open while trying to find a perm staff to answer my questions.
ARGH. got one huge bruise now.

i hate chopping.
but i can foresee only more chopping.
i hate putting fasteners.
but i foresee more of that.
my whole body is aching.
damn.

it's time to sleep earlier.
sleeping on the bus has become a norm.
very bad.

work's fun thought. looking forward to it, and knowing i'm earning money every hour keeps me going. and i like the feeling of being busy anyway. =) hoping to know more people better and keep enjoying work until the last day! woots.

call me impatient.
call me insensitive.
call me jaded.
call me nonchalant.

i can't be bothered anymore.
i'm a close to emotionless selfish prick.
ok fine, i choose who to care.

don't do this to me.
if you don't love me, let me be.
the closer you want to come;
the nicer you are to me,
i fear the day where i will willingly fall into your trap, again.
let me be.
until i can totally feel nothing.
please.
a promise already broken is like a heart torn apart by beasts.

No comments: