Thursday, January 18, 2007

it's....gonna be friday!

so, the first week of school is finally ending.
i'm alive, thank god.
whatever the higher powers are, please continue to shine down on me.

i'll never forget, the way you look tonight.

com test was a little tough, just a teeny wee bit. nevermind lah, should be able to get 80%-90% correct? HEH.

so, after that was rotting at students' lounge, then the girls went for their ugc lesson and i....conquered maths. i'm like REALLY proud of myself ok. REALLY. i did a couple of pages beyond the part he left off in lecture. and the practice Qs in the tutorial lesson afterwards were....tolerable, with the VJ BRAIN(yes abs that's you).

i feel relieved. now, it's gonna get harder, but optimism and hard work should be able to pull me through. that 3.6 gpa must be retained. damn.
wait wait, i should aim higher right. 3.7!!!!


i tell you, somethings are just...plain toooooooo coincident. ARGH. remember i mentioned those ______guys who were watching us play pool that day. i cannot believe it!!! THEY SAT NEXT TO THE TABLE I WAS AT. although they were sitting in the glassed room, and we were outside, but oh freak.

I THINK WE MUST HAVE BEEN REALLY HARD TO FORGET.
because i was facing their direction when they came back to their table, i happened to see them. and because i was stoning, i was looking at the far distance beyond, looking but not really looking. THEN I REALISED THAT THE GUY WAS GRINNING AT ME.

sibei paiseh.
OF COS I PRETEND I NEVER SEE LAH. WAH LAU.
then knn, he keep grinning, made me REALLY paiseh i tell you.
=(
haiz...i felt the on-coming threat of a tomato face.
damn bad.

and after that he MADE HIS FRIEND ASK ME FOR COINS SO THAT HE CAN PLAY POOL. knn. thanks alot lah. after that came over personally some more. super cannot hide. alone somemore. =(

nevermind lah. remember then remember lor! won't die! HAHAH.
i mean, sooner or later will forget one lahhhh.

yawns.
finally wore my blacks after some time. good choice, cos' it rained today. yays.
and i saw this guy whom i saw during the RELC exam registration. i think he didn't recognise me. :) goody.


oh man oh man. reminded me!!
i saw a cute guy today.
-drools

wenta canteen to grab a bite before i was reduced to skeleton, met koey and tomato outside the canteen. they accompanied me there too. then on our way up to the lounge, we entered a lift with....THE CUTIE. only 4 of us ok, and i was like....staring at the cutie from my obscure corner when KOEY TALKED TO HIM.

"hey! nice shoes!"
"thanks! they are from north(or issit south?) africa!"
"woah..BLAHBLAHBLAH"

one level up nia.
i was gaping at koey, then at the cutie.
i seriously thought koey knew him.
-_-
tomato was laughing at my facial expression i think.
and that diamond earring was like....flashing at me. oh god. kenna shan dao again. :D
okkkkk.

so i have a new omphing target.
heeheehee.
i'm not chikorbei ok!


i just need some excitement.
should be meeting monz and a few others to go out after school. think i might get home after ESL go for a run before leaving. i so need to stretch my legs and get my legs back in shape. =(


we still kill the old way.
we say goodbye, but you refuse to let me go.
don't look back, don't look down.
please let go of me.

No comments: