Saturday, January 06, 2007

logics.

conversation plays a huge role these days, while working.

pretty crappy stuff.

"tall guys seem to like short girls. so how? tall people like us, left only with the short guys. sian."

"see sales in singapore, always left big sizes, then small sizes all gone."
"you know what it shows? big sized people always very broke no money to buy clothes."

----
ok, so stab me.
i bought another pair of boots.

real cheap. original price $69.
i got it at $29.
hee. good buy. but i was damn shocked can.
and it's decent lah. girly, cos' i need a change of image, I AM NOT A BOY FOR GOD'S SAKE.
and it's real pretty.
i think it doesn't make my legs look fat, so there.
YAYYYY!

:)
-beams-

i'm in love.
pity i can't wear boots to work.

one more week.
money money money.
i want to revive my bank account.
on my own, yes.

it's possible.
just have a lil' faith.

2007's first pair of shoes. :)
2007 is sure gonna rock.
i have a good feeling about this.

No comments: