Thursday, January 18, 2007

crazed.

i feel.....WTF IS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE kinda feeling.
yes.
third day of school, got test.
in like...10 hours, i have another test.
!@$#%#$

next week, more to come.
and ESL 408 research paper is freaking intimidating.
maths is bloody....CMI.

cannot, better start psycho-ing myself that I LOVE MATHS WOO HOOOOO!


like really.


happens that SuckyImpossiblyMiserable school trying to cut cost. WHERE GOT TWO MODULES SAME LECTURER ONE.
knn. use mike might as well don't use. make me go all the way down to listen to what he's talking. feels geeky. heck, i need that gpa.


tuition was good. think the kids like me still. HAHAHA. fun time for all. laughs and yet learning. damn, i think i'm comical to them, always laugh at me and my facial expressions. -frowns-

still, i guess i DO look different from the rest there. cannot be helped. =X and my way of doing things IS different, which is worrying, yet i like it that way. aiya, see how things go lor.

i have plenty of kids for every class, meaning potential rise in pay. I SO CANNOT WAIT FOR FEB. my a/c will officially come back from the dead.

ok the fats aren't moving. i need to run. THIS SUNDAY!!!

you know how i have this deepest darkest desire to wear jap long socks and short skirts for freaking long, YET i don't have the courage to. HAHAHA. relax mans, i know it's a puke-worthy sight. :D

i'm damn tired.
another long long day tml. =(

5 days week is like the norm for me already.
plus one weekend kenna robbed from me for tuition(asides from the weekday slots).
i feel deprived.
think long term jielin!

i so need self-motivation.

No comments: