Monday, March 16, 2009

meet a bald friend: spotty.

greetings! i'm very much alive thank you. been busy doing really unproductive and random stuff, but basically spending more time trying to relax and give myself a break.

wishing for things still. things like major money rain. major thunderstorms.

well, it did rain today, and i got caught in it. and i have a lousy headache now. gahhhhh.
in any sense, meet spotty, one of monky's soft toys. HAHA. and he is balding wtf. and it is supposed to be a tortoise or turtle or something lah.

but it likes to show its armpit hair. gross.

monky recently got a cheapcheap $15 webcam which has so many effects it's crazy. my in-built one isn't half as zai. =((((


HAI. you can see how sane my friend is. HAHA.
look, got sniper one! WTF HAHAHAHA. he wanna shoot himself lor. lousy shits.

there are so many more frames but he wouldn't give me enough time to screenshoot them. boooo.

it's going to be informative speech tomorrow with nehneh. wish us all the best! long day, with long lecture. HAI.

i hate watching the news now. i really am feeling so helpless but i keep reminding myself to keep my head up. it will get better.

things will be fine for me. i'm sure it will.

went to the IT fair with fatbear on sunday. saturday was work as usual at tuition then VE. VE is getting enjoyable because of the low levels of stress now. no more work after the end of this month! i'll definitely miss some of the people there, and the loss of rights to free rental dvds. but oh wells, i have to move on. can't stay there forever.

more pictures up soon. will show you my new chio HDD soon.

ok, updates soon. just very nua to upload pics from my phone and cam. sorry people! =( i don't know who still follows anyway, but thanks for viewing this blog regularly LOL. i'll try to keep you guys entertained. errrr. ya. my life is so exciting.

No comments: