Monday, March 23, 2009

is age catching up?

remember when i first resumed jogging after months of growing fat?
my first 1 hour regime produced this:


then it became this:

today, i went for my 1 hour jog again. and this time, i'm proud to say that i've achieved the standard i set for myself in one of my earlier blog entries. i said that i'll try to achieve 6.5km. and i did! i clocked 6.81km!! burned 389 calories and increased my speed drastically to 6.4km/h. amazing shits!

next target is 7.5km. let's hope i can do it! =D
was so exhausted by the time i managed to finish my jog. mentally exhausting to keep telling myself to push harder and persevere. the only thing i like about being on the treadmill is that the moving belt FORCES me to keep a constant pace unlike if i jog on the roads.

adjusting the speed manually FORCES me to pound the belt harder and faster. so...basically i push myself further than if i jog on the pavements outside.

gotta become healthier! so nua and i can feel all the fats and oil clogging up my arteries wtf. but exams are coming and i'm rushing through all the assignments and projects and speeches. BAHHH.

something damn annoying happened just now and i flared up. but i shall not talk about it here. fatbear knows though. but that pig is sleeping now. (insert cue for snore)

well, as i've promised pictures! these are just SOME of the stacks of papers in fatbear's office. scary mans.

and i managed to clear two boxes of those! AREN'T I SO NICEEEE. HAHAHAHA. hurry leh fatbear! give me my best gf award!!! =D

as mentioned in my post yesterday--icecream on the way home. ok lah, fatbear didn't eat two sticks of icecream. i just shoved my ice cream stick to him so that i wouldn't have to hold onto it for the rest of the trip. HAHA. and he ended up driving like that.

looks so cok man. wtf.



and that's a very unphotogenic picture of fatbear. but i've ran out of pictures to upload for this entry. so there.

today, nehneh and i ate tomyum ban mian from school canteen. and both of us just lao sai-ed. wtf. damn jialat ok. my stomach was hurting the entire day and finally all the toxic is out. we suspect that the uncle never cooks the meat/egg/noodles entirely because of the long queues during lunch time and he rushes to clear the queue--hence the uncooked food. zzz.

no more ban mians for now.

it's going to be project day after a long day in school tomorrow (till 5pm =((( ). will be crashing nehneh's place to try to finish up projects. GAHHHHH. no timeeee.

i could take more pictures of the seductive polarbear soft toy if you guys want. HAHA.

but yayness. at least i know i will be seeing fatbear tomorrow again! =DDDD he'll be fetching me homeeee shalalalaaa. i wonder if i'll have tau huay to eat. boooo. HINT HINT. =DDD

i'm a stressball now.

No comments: