Monday, March 23, 2009

in between sunday and monday.

i'm so tired i cannot believe i slept about 9 hours today.
probably because my sleep was really disrupted by nonsensical dreams (which i can't remember now) and interruptions by my parents (dad was mopping floor and mum told me to wake up to eat her freshly baked bread wtf).

i finally did rush to toilet to bathe and wash up after i heard them coming home from fetching my wai po over for lunch. emerged from the toilet fresh and smelling good. ordered to eat my lunch =( even though i didn't want to.

fatbear finished his project meeting in school. and he came to pick me up after heading home to get the car. went to his office together.

i think i really deserve that BEST GIRLFRIEND AWARD ok. HAHAHAHA. ya ya fatbear, damn high class bet you never heard of it before! =D

on the way to the epitome of being the zai gf.
HAI.

1) help fatbear do his project/school work even though i was damn stressed over my midterms.
2) help him do his office work even though it was sunday and MY REST DAY.

i don't know what's next man. better not be housework. =S
=(((( not that i'm grumbling. it's simple stuff to get done. but just.....HAI. LOL. better appreciate me huh!!!



in any sense. we reached office at 245pm. and left close to 8pm. wtf. i can't believe it. my youth flew away in that cubicle i was sitting at. sorting papers, stapling them and making my poor eyeballs work hard at finding invoice numbers from everywhere. zzzzzzzz.
you won't believe the amount of paper in his office. it's crazy. you can drown in them mans.


after finishing the tiring work which left me hungry, we went to hunt for food at the food centre near tanglin. indian rojak. hokkien mee. desserts. dog-bagged and headed home to eat them.

after dinner, it was nua-ing for a bit. then watched first episode of AI JIU ZHAI YI QI where i oohhhhed and ahhhhed over DA DONG (got 6 pecs omgggg and the lips, the eyes!!!) and fatbear got a little sour. HAHAHAHAHHA.

he was eating this honeydew ice kachang with longans and HELLO it's sweet ok. he kept saying it's sour HAHAHAHA. ya ya ya. =D


finished the episode. nua-ed around some more. irritated him =p quite a lot. i think i can only act so childish around fatbear HAHAHA. he can tolerate all the shit i do.
and he said i'm quite good at sa jiao-ing wtf. really meh. zzzz. die.

ate ice cream on the way home. dripped some chocolate on my sleeve. gahhh. and now i'm home, bathed and i just shitted. yayyy.

school begins again in a few hours. my weekend flew past without ANY feeling of weekend.

SIGH. saturday was fine in any case. i sold 4 packages. last work day at VE is gonna be next saturday.
and LF said that he'll miss me and he likes me HAHAHAHA. ya ya ya. slap him mans.
tuition has been going smooth so far. tiring though. i wonder why i put so much effort into everything i do...


we didn't spend our 6 months anniversary together in any form of celebration or even to meet. he had class in school and had to clock OT after that to do his office stuff. i had tuition, then VE till 11pm. ya...life's like this, i realized. not as fairytale and magical as i would like to think it is. but i don't feel bitter at all. i think it's part of growing up and seeing things from a different perspective and being more understanding.

of course, i wish fatbear could be more romantic. instead of me having to be as nua as him, as laid-back as him, as simple as him.....(and the list goes on).....in order to enjoy the time together. it is good, however, because fatbear taught me one thing i'll never be able to teach myself if i've never met him.



he taught me how to relax and take a breather from my hectic schedules.


i've learnt that i am not a robot physically and mentally. i have the ability to do things, but it's not going to benefit my body in the long run if i hardly give myself the chance to rest and recuperate at all. he understands my competitive spirit and determinedness to win and be the best. he may not agree with my perspectives, and he voices disagreements outloud. i appreciate that because i get to see the other point of views. but nonetheless, he supports my decisions in whatever i do.

for that, i'm thankful. and grateful.

why am i rambling? i think my brain is dead. can't piece proper english and sentences. sorry if i sound disconcerted.


now, it's time to go back to wishing hard. and visualizing. i can do it. can't give up.

No comments: