Thursday, March 05, 2009

kinder joy.

it's been so long since i last ate kinder surprise. apparently, i'm so out of touch from this surprise thingy (since no one ever gives me the box set of eggs now). there is some new egg from kinder bueno.

i decided to reward myself...for sleeping only 4 hours (doing the damn informative speech outline) and waking up feeling shitty. after UGC recitation, whereby the lecturer showed us a video throughout the entire lesson, and asked us if we thought the midterms were difficult.

HAR HAR.

even my mum knows i want to stab him. HAHAHAHA. my papa, mama and me actually made a joke out of the various scenarios that could happen to me.

and stupid monky, upon watching the news (i was still studying for the ugc mids back then), actually said the first person he thought about was me. thanks lah. HAHAHAHA. i won't really stab lah. kns.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i needed a picture for my resume. and due to lack of time, i resorted to...the hopelessly ugly passport photo booth at SIM wtf. -.- sibei bloated and fat. =(((((((((

and because i looked so ugly, i decided that fuck it, i'll eat the egg and comfort myself. -.-

look at my surprise!!! HAHAHA it's a buggggg. can roll on wheels one wtf.

and i just cut my nails, i'm so happy with simple things! (((:


evidence of how chui i really looked. 0.0

yumsss. it was white chocolate, with chocolate balls! cool shits. the other half contained the toy. but somehow, it just isn't as novel, exciting, or causes the same levels of anticipation as the old kinder egg. =( and it's all manufactured so neatly, cleanly and un-fun-ly.

we don't even have to dirty our fingers trying to pry the egg open! =S loses the appeal. but still....better than nothing lah. and it's good when your fingers are dirty.

wore my oversized fred perry to school (un-ironed as usual wtf) and still felt cold throughout the day. zzzzz.

headed home after my tutee cancelled on me while i was about to take the bus from SIM to the interchange. HENG KA LAU SAI. or not i'd have wasted money on public transport man! =X but i wasted like 1 hour talking to nehneh about random stuff. zzz.

started working on my resume. completed. attached my lousy picture. and submitted the application. the networking session (exclusive for invites only) will be on march 20th! let's hope it's gonna be a successful one for me. loads of research and reading to do meanwhile. =X

rewarded my hard work (eh, took me 3 hours wtf) by going to the gym!!! HAHAHAH. eh! i really cannot stand it already. growing flabbier and fatter, and chui-er. sian. so i had to do some work out to pump those toxins out of me.

since i ran only 30+mins the previous day, i vowed that i would do my usual 1 hour set. zzzzz. I ALMOST DIED. but i PERSEVERED. and i emerged alive. it got to the point whereby my feet were pounding the treadmill robotically. just desperately trying to keep the pace lest i fall off the treadmill. zzz.

and awesome shits. i learnt that i burnt 210calories only. -.- very encouraging hor. 64min 33sec. 5.62km. speed 5.2.

pretty proud of myself. considering the last time i jogged was...about 2 months back i think. =XXXXX this unfitness gotta go.

perspired like no tomorrow.

i need new running shoes!!! i like the new nike women's series!!! pretty!!!! and looks like my presto range too!!! ahhh. but not advisable for long distance leh.

trusty kneeguard is a must. i'm going to start weight-lifting soon. i wish someone could teach me how to use those weights properly. =S i'm afraid to sprain a muscle cos' i'm a noob!!!!

ok last picture of my sweaty, smelly and chui state.

absolutely tired to the core now. gonna head to bed now, cos' i deserve this MIGHTY good rest (before facing all the school shit again) ANDDDDD it's raining!!!

awesomest weather to sleep!!!! -beams-

it's tuition for P again tomorrow. then meeting fatbear after his booking out to get some stuff done. wheee!! let's hope the trip will be a fruitful one!!! (((: need some bonding time with the growingfatterbear. TSK!!!! (very long and no time to fight with him already wtf HAHAHAH)

i just checked my school schedule. and i realised...it's about a month away from my graduation. and suddenly, i'm really afraid.

i need to make plans. cannot be like the PSY333 video..VAGUE current reality and VAGUE desired goals HAHAHAHAHA. or the two elements being too near or overlapping or whatever lah. HAI. see, i pay attention in class ok!!! (((:

nights. beauty sleep awaits.

No comments: