Thursday, March 19, 2009

ANGRY.

1) i'm super pissed.
2) because there is a lizard in my room, and suspected to be near my bed. DAMN PISSED.
3) because i never eat in my room BUT someone else does.
4) HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP LIKE THAT YOU TELL ME. DAMN DAMN PISSED.
5) KNNCCB JUST DAMN ANGRY NOW LAH.

6) i have a networking session tomorrow and i want to sleep already but now got lizard around my bed HOW TO SLEEP. arghhhh. fucking dirty shits. and my dad is spraying all the pesticide thing which isn't helping things.

7) i might just sleep on the floor tonight.

8) broke and angry.
9) i need super duper ultra huge rainfall of money on me.
10) accompany with thunderstorm of my ideal jobs for me.
11) just in a fucking bad mood i almost cannot believe it.

12) i think i'm angry because of many factors. and i really can't be bothered to get to the root of it. I JUST WANT TO SLEEP DAMMIT.

13) i want to move out. I WANT MY OWN BLOODY ROOM.
14) so angry i want to cry.
15) FUCK THIS. i'm embarking on PBL.

No comments: