Monday, December 10, 2007

xmas wish list!

1) PSP gen2; pink; complete with games and mem card enough to store shitloads of songs and vids.
2) a spanking new digital camera--requires much scouting around, but if you don't mind, provide the funding. =D
3) new mp4 player from ipod/sony--because my shuffle is beyond repair. =(
4) money to go for lasik
5) money pouring INTO my account

dear santa, i've tried my best to be uber good this year.
can you see?
please grant at least one of my wishes. thank you.
love, jielin

HAHAHA. sigh.

i'm leaving soon. supposed to sleep, but the timing it tmd odd, so i think i'll skip sleeping.
let's hope it'll be a good trip. the adrenalin is rushing off as fast as it came. mostly because i realised i have many pairs of shoes and i cannot make my clothes match ONE shoe only. zzzz. especially not my boots. which is why i'm looking desperately for that ideal ONE.

fur-lined hoodie anorak with ideal material and color too. that's pretty much all i'm desiring from hk/gz. unless of course, other dirt cheap stuff catch my eye.
sight-seeing will be exciting too. =)
i hope i have all the energy to carry out everything as planned. and be happy too.
so drained right now.

right now, i'm starving too. again. i have no idea why i am starving during midnights. grrr.

safe trip to me!
byebye. do miss me at least a little yea? lol.
those whom i've yet to meet: mr fate, monz, roy, nehneh again, mz and abs too for xchange...
take care...

No comments: