Monday, December 31, 2007

long long night.

last blog entry for 2007 before i step into 2008 at ziwan's house later. this entry is wayyyy lagging because i wanted to start this probably a few hours ago.
------
was chatting happily online with a couple of friends. today is an unusually happy night. =) i'm happy everytime my friends laugh. hahaha! because it makes me laugh too. silly yes, i know.

anyway, i saw nehneh's nick. and i decided to ask her about her 2 days since we seldom speak online. she called, had a long chat.

just right before she hung up, mr fate called. zzz.
chatted even longer. he was drunk and was waiting to puke and called me while he wanted to puke. he said talking to me can make him feel better. okkkkk.

contents of conversation. too jumbled i cannot even discern myself. so tired.
another _____?
when will the game end?

so my hp batt went flat halfway. had to search for my charger then sms him to tell him i did not hang up on him. meanwhile, nehneh called minutes after i plugged in the charger.
i'm glad she's happier now. =)

don't worry, best friends rock onnnn. hahahah!

brain cancer from all that chatting. never been so busy in such a long time. lol

i'll be missing two gatherings with two groups on nye to countdown. such a pity. sorry to 4dynamic. =( seriously miss everyone like fuck. i think people will forget about me soon. HAIZ.

sorry to tummy buddy for missing out on labyrinth. lol. i'll miss the alcohol too i guess.
------
will be spending with ocip peeps. =)

anyways, called back to mr fate after nehneh's call to make sure he's not dead somewhere in the chalet.

yes, he owes me a treat. after i return his. grrr. next sat/sun is a date! lol. rmb, dates are not dates.
meeting on next friday too with gene, haoz and bishi and i dunno who else.

went jogging today. i figured it's a pretty good start for a new year right? HAHAH.
i think i need to change phone soon. but i have no idea what i want exactly.
------
HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE!!!

new year resolutions:

uncertain.
shall jot them down in my notebook tml.
my resolutions seem more like wishes always.
things that don't seem to be correct.

need to clear my mind.
everytime i thought i've disengaged, i find myself lodged between webs of uncertainty.

questions and doubts. what does this mean? what does that mean?
maybe i'm reading too much into things. but i cannot help myself.
because i cannot deny the occasional attraction.
even after it was finished, i cannot deny it.

do you feel what i feel?

i don't want to start the new year this way.
please, guide me.
be careful what you wish for.

No comments: