Thursday, December 06, 2007

exams are overrrr.



finally. tmd tired now. think i managed to grab 6 hours of sleep for 3 days. BOO.
on second thoughts, i probably look like that goldfish. NIAOster.

i know my results will be FAR FAR FAR(i fucking mean it) from fantastic. but it's over. and that's all i can care for now. no more sleeping and worrying that i haven't finished studying. no more stressful nights and cramming last minute. no more feeling irritated because nothing i read is going in.

i just sincerely want to enjoy my holidays with my loved ones and darlings.
and work too. sigh.
life balances. right now, i'm slightly at a loss of what to do.

or what to expect and WANT.
i feel...empty.

but i will allow myself to be happy and joyful amongst my lovelies these few days! wheee.


i think she's pretty. i think many people are pretty. lol. not myself lah. sighs. i need plastic surgery.

the rainy weather is here. love the cold winds. love the chilly weather. time to pick up my boots and leggings and sweaters update! shopping for sweaters tmlll. love love.

but my knee injury is acting up in this climate. sigh. dammit, old woman.

it's gonna be friday, saturday, then sunday. AND I WILL BE GONE. don't miss me darlings. hehe.

No comments: