Sunday, December 16, 2007

im home!

back from hong kong and guang zhou nonetheless.
so much has happened over the week and i feel slightly disconnected from the world; makes me wanna just lie and rot at home with my laptop.

sigh. but life has it that my laptop died. i'm using my father's palm top right now to type this. mine cannot be switched on AT ALL. fucker. pissed dunno what the fuck happened to it over the week. dulan max. now must waste money to fix it. as if i have alot of money like that. ARGHHHH.

pms lah. the trip was tiring i must add. many things happened, and as much as i wanted to tell myself i must practice cultural relativism, i found myself utterly disgusted at the spitting (onto the ground), the squat toilets, VERY SMELLY squat toilets, loud-mouthed people and crazy traffic. doesn't help that my chinese sucks now and i found myself RE-learning chinese all over again. HAHAHA. wtf. cos everything was in chinese and canto. =((((

i sight-sawed more than shopped, if you must ask. a huge pity because the things were cheap--dirt cheap, and really nice, considering that it's winter. even boots cost a fraction of what it does here. i'm definitely asking my mum to get me more pairs for her next trip. this trip was like...crammed bags and overweigt luggages. died lugging them.

my hairdresser and hair-washer back at guang zhou were both MALES, which was not what i expected. and both of them were VERY attentive, which i observed that they DID NOT offer to other customers. hmmm. shall not say in what ways lah huh. HAHAHAHA. erm. asides from the language barrier, they were ultra nice to me, and i do wonder why. =D

and oh wells, the hotel attendant i saw on my first day during check-in was rather cute. and i bumped into him in the lift again on my 3rd day. wowee, eye contact seh. (personal note to self. beams. =D) shit, but hong kong and gz guys are damn short. the females too. i was like a giant towering everywhere i went. zzz. not nice feeling.

yea, i walked till my thighs and calves got uber muscles. tired. i need some rest. and i feel sick. =(((

xmas is arriving but i don't feel that vibe now. maybe because of screwed up computer, lousy mp3 player, lack of money and needing a new job.

maybe all i need is sleep for now. damn i hate flights. fine, eye contact with _____. but fuck lah, juveniles.
anyway, got most of the stuff i wanted.

and my plane's pilot waved to me from the cockpit, grinning, a carrot in his hand, offering it to me. HAHAHAHA. lame shit..

give me love.
byebye. photos next time.

No comments: