Friday, December 28, 2007

thursday to friday morning.

how classic; it's 2am and i am blogging. my life is screwed and i have screwed up sleeping cycles which make me screwed up too.

read my book as usual. then went for tuition.

yesterday i had pains from cramps. today, i woke up with a sprained neck. zzz.

yes i don't have peaceful sleeps. but anyhoos, i received sweet msges before i turned in, which made up for everything. =) thank you for the protection. haha!

decided to give the ocip outing a miss since i'll be seeing them on nye. was tired and a sprained neck did not guarantee me any fun. had a tortured 1 hour 45 mins with the kids. zzz.

i lost my resolve to search for a job tml. GODDAMMIT. i hate myself sometimes.

to make up for it, i've decided to go for a morning jog right after i wake up. or afternoon jog. i've neglected exercising. but now that i'm feeling fat, bloated and gorging like a stupid cow, i need that extra exercise i can get. before all that cellulite and fats come plaguing me.

dammit being a girl is such a chore.

i don't have clothes to wear. and i'm gonna squat somewhere to sell stuff i bought but ended up NOT wearing or clothes i wore a few times. i wonder who will buy. i should prolly set up a bazaar in my condo. HAHAHAH.

i want a new camera which is slim enough for travelling and taking pictures when inspiration hits me. i want a psp whereby i can watch videos and listen to countless songs instead of a lousy mp3. i want.....

maybe he's right, i'm like a little girl wishing for so many things.

-shrugs.

i'm nothing without work.
i feel stagnated yet again. i feel like i've stopped growing up.

what will be the sign?
who will show me the sign?
the road map.

No comments: