Friday, December 21, 2007

thursday and public holiday.



i still need to work. poor mz too.

tiff&co signature earrings. pretty.
anyway if you guys noticed that gucci pair of sneakers on my blog......ain't it lovely??? omg. loves.


managed to drag my sleeping hours for a bit. then woke up nua-ed around feeling sick because of sore throat and stupid pimples on my face ruining my mood.

dad started playing his collection of dvds bought overseas. decided upon diehard4.0. which i eventually sat down to watch since i had nothing better to do and i didn't wanna switch on my laptop unnecessarily lest it fries itself because i overwork it, wtf.

pretty good show, although maggieq seemed more like a flower vase rather than any important role. BLEH.

bathed and got ready to leave for tuition at clementi.
GRRRR ROARRRRRRRR! the kids are seriously brats. WHY DO I HAVE TO TEACH BRATS EVERY FUCKING YEAR??? it's like i'm the brat-converter teacher. pissed.
almost lost my cool today because of an attitude girl and uber lazy don't want to do work boy. i tried the soft method, which obviously AS USUAL failed. took up the disciplining role YET AGAIN, which i detest, but have no choice to. sighs. hates. I WANT TO QUIT. GIVE ME A FUCKING BETTER JOB BEFORE I IMPLODE.

i think i might just go for that walk-in interview i saw at pasir panjang that stretch of restaurants. i've never been a waitress. i wonder what new challenges it'll bring me to. or what i can add onto my resume.

ok fine, so i met my student who have graduated this year and are promoting to the next level. they did decently well for their end of years. thank god. and they managed to rmb me despite my almost 1 month plus hiatus from the centre. lol.


yesterday me and nehneh took this while abs was in the fitting room.

one parent chatted to me about her daughter's progress and seemed disappointed that i wasn't teaching her daughter's class next year when i met her downstairs after my own class. and no, i'm never gonna take up p6 psle class because i don't want to die from my own academic stress plus THEIRS.

met that particular parent when i went home and walked past the jewellery store. zzz. one of the salegirls was the mother's sister. WTF. the trio were chatting there lah. had to politely stop to say hi and talk to daughter.

"wah! ni de lao shi na me mei ah!"
UBER ZZZZZZ. please lor, wanna pai ma pi also abit late hor. HAHAHAHA.

it's 2 more lessons on saturday, then i'm done for this week's lessons. GRRR.

it's dinner tml with mr fate at central i think. wheewhee. =)
his treat. -beams-
and oh yes, to pass me my leggings.

NOTE TO ALL: when i say "date" it doesn't mean literally a DATE aka with someone of romantic interest. thank you. DATES to me and as referred to in my blog are equivalent to meet ups with friends/buddies.

HAHA abs fried her computer.

tired.





join us, if you dare


travelling the world is such a romantic idea.
you are my romantic idea.


thank you ll for the blessings.
got really decent grades for the past sem. really way above my own expectations.
thank you. utter gratitude. =)

No comments: