Monday, June 25, 2007

a million lives.

i think to study in UB, you need at least a million lives for this 3 year span.
i'm not kidding.
i feel like i've aged......tons.

finally finished pauline's reading.
and i feel like i forgot everything.
great, just great.

beardy's untouched.
i'm quite dead.
damn amazed how i managed to achieve that perfect grade slip last sem. HAHAHAHAHHA.
i'm god.

okok, i WAS god.


pimples.
my face is like weather forecast.
stressed, cloudy ie. alot pimples.
relaxed, clear skies ie. no pimples.

fats are popping out again.
fatty.

my brain is.....ARGH.
it better not let me down for the next 2 days.
I NEED IT.
BECOME SMARTERRRRR.

erm yea. now i just sound stupid saying that.

i would like to believe that i am..erm...smart.
an A student.
but now.....haiz.
----

random note, had a freaking weird dream today/last night.
zzzzzzz.
i think my brain is damn cok now.

----
am i my own lucky star?
are you?
i will get what i want if i believe enough.
right?
----

the immmortal.
savour the very taste of sweetness.
that metallic taste.
runs through my veins.
darkness envelopes you.
are you scared?
don't worry, i'm always there with you.
watching, waiting, hunting.
till the dawn breaks.

No comments: