Sunday, June 03, 2007

sore throat-

been feeling ultra sick these few days.
trying to suppress all the feelings of illness.
ignoring the pounding headache.
trying to drown my aching throat.
pretending that my body doesn't ache.
booooo.

been quite suey lately. but finally settled down to think throught that flurry of events and bombardment of emotions.
i guess things do happen for a reason.
-shrugs-
i gotta look past this and look ahead to what's awaiting.
maybe things were supposed to be so because i feel sick.
or happened so that my parents could show their love for me more..
i guess i'm still loved by them. pampered.
i think they're bringing me out for a treat on sunday!
early birthday treat.
sighs.

mentioning my birthday, i really am DREADING IT.
i don't know why, but i guess having my exams on it isn't very exciting to begin with.
not to mention the shitty project for hope.


so much i want, but i shall remain poor this birthday.
yet another year. YAY i'm one year older.
to rejoice or to be sad about?
i guess it's both. i want the best of both worlds.

i'm starving. long story cut short, parents forgot to tell me that they had a date outside. leaving me homealonewithoutanybloodyfoodtoeat.

looking forward to a sumptuous breakfast. papa owes me one.
hehe.

spreeing online again. pretty bad. it's addictive. the clothes are pretty and different from local stuff. which makes me wanna get them. =)

ehhhhh, laomeow got people tag our board say we are skinny seh.
must be camera skills ok. HAHAHAHHA.


and the jap guy says i'm tall, slim and attractive. HMMMMMM.
discerning.

tuition was..-pukes blood-
but time flew damn fast. scary.
HA. earned a couple of bucks in what seemed like seconds. minus the yellings of course.

talked to jx about the pc fair stuff.
she will help me get lobang for the next fair. really good deal this time. whee. i hope.

but i wanna work in the zoo.
NOT THE ZOO AT THE TUITION CENTRE.
omph must omph carefully.

ha. redeem me;
the saved, the fallen,
where's my guardian angel?
who will protect me from the world?
who will be there to look over me?
who are you?

the shooting star.
will it really grant my wishes?
why do i still believe in stars?
why do i seek peace in solace?
why do i find comfort in loneliness?

i wish to pull out of this situation.
i feel like i'm getting more and more anti-social.
more and more wrogly self-sufficient.
humans need interaction.
why then, do i feel like i can stand alone.

i don't want to walk alone. i want company.
i want support.
i want laughter and smiles.
i want no burdens, i want freedom, i want liberty.
i want the fresh air, i want the pretty lavender.

lavender.
still waiting.
where are you? who are you?

No comments: