Thursday, June 14, 2007

plopness-

when shit falls from the sky,
and lands on you, there are generally two views:

either you are sibei suey or tmd lucky.

so which are you?
a little of both for me.

i guess i have endless shit to make do with.
i have to remain optimistic!

things happen when you can't choose.
irritation and annoyance.
just hiding them.
at least there are people who care enough.


don't screw me.
because it means alot to me.
i make things happen. i make things go my way.


don't stand in my way, or i will slap you.
not literally, of course.
i don't like to get my hands dirty.

i like people who do their best too.
we are grown adults.
at least try behaving like one when the time calls for it.








lighter note, i have bad rashes.
it's like full blown manssss.
red and more swelling.
ITCHY.
tmdknn CANNOT SCRATCH.
so sianzzzzz.


met up with monz for a quick dinner.
i do miss times when 3 of us(including chip) can go out and just have fun.
i guess the both of them still do.
sighs. i feel so isolated and segregated.
i need to whine constantly about school and work.
i'm tired. but i can still take it.
all these will lead me the way i am going.
i am meant for things.


so well, a bombardation of both group meetings today.
hoseibo.
refined alot of stuff. things are much easier done when there are lesser people. and when the people are contributing beings. not just PRESENT.
i am panicking. i am terrified. because this can make or break the grade. very important. haiz.

and to me, every presentation is important. taking pride in your work is more important. free-riders are part and parcel of life. or perhaps half-full buckets are just THERE. i fill it up.

i've been screwed.
crude as it sounds,
i will unscrew myself.

No comments: