Wednesday, June 20, 2007

tadpoles and life now.



i thought this picture looked like two tadpoles. HAHAHAHA. it's actually me and laomeow on one of the shoots.
which reminds me, we need to meet up after exams to get our 3rd spree going. gee.

been project-ing for the past few days. will be project-ing for the next few days too. actually i'm not THAT tired. just...used to it, such that it actaully scares me.

have not went to tuition for one week plus already. i think i should go for tml's class. sighs. so much money flown away. sianz.
and my pay from last month is STILL not processed. i'm officially back to eat grass stage. i think that can be good and bad. good cos' i won't spend recklessly. bad because my atm card is of no use. HA.


went to T's house for project after leaving school yesterday.

S saw the layout of the house and was visibly and openly impressed.

S: wah lau. i rather be a bird and live in that cage lor.
me: huh why?
S: i mean if i live in that cage, everyday i wake up i see that pool and everything around me so nice lor. why not sia. eat also maybe eat golden worms. HANDPICKED probably. i want lor!
me: ...........


S: eh! maybe the swimming pool water is mineral water lah!
me: -_-
S: -stones for a while-
me: what are you thinking?
S: i was thinking right, if i live here, then everyday wake up just scoop one cup of water from the pool can drink already.
me: ....


S is damn random, but i find it pretty cute. hahahah. i guess things do happen for a reason. it feels good to know other people better. at least i don't feel like i'm constrained to people i normally hang out with.
-----

abs did some quiz on me today.

lecture was tiring. exams are next week. i'm so dead.

don't wanna my gpa to drop. but confirm drop already. HAIZ.
pekcek.

it's raining suddenly.

stayed in school till it closed. then had to camp at the bus stop to finish up stuff. my god. so tiring. and it's crazy. =(


i think i don't have the time to think about anything else now. which is a pro and con.

i need a break. but i feel like i don't know how to stop anymore.

No comments: