Wednesday, September 06, 2006

this is why.

i was marking the scripts due on saturday today at the centre cos' i was relatively early. came upon something that made me laugh outloud. maybe this is why i'm needed to teach english.

How did the little boy catch Mrs Lim's attention?(comprehension question)
The boy stuck out his hand to catch Mrs Lim's attention.(student's answer)


see, the point is, if the boy mentioned DID stuck out his hand in the passage to catch Mrs Lim's attention, everything would have been fine. but NO, the boy was walking around aimlessly in the passage, and THAT caught her attention.

i think the student thought the question meant it LITERALLY how to CATCH atttention. -_-'''



oh god, the number of hours i've been sleeping since school start is crazy. as in crazily little.

and i screwed up the stupid PSY test. stupid shuffle system, ended up with the stupidly tough batch of questions which stupid me cannot answer. hope can stupidly pass lah. dammit. stupid day.

today was bad. early morning swearing and cursing and crying myself awake is so bad. my eyes are permanently swollen and i look like a freaking goldish. i want to stop crying!!!!

UGC is like alien talking to me. not ET kinda alien. as in ALIEN ALIEN. i'm gonna take half my life to remember how to spell those alien-ish words.


i miss you. and i want this so much. but i know pressure is not the way to go. i wonder what you want from this relationship? i can always accomodate. sigh. i don't want to make a choice, because if i were to, i'll choose none. but yet i want you so bad. you you you.

please fucking just choose me.


ahhhhh. i'm so confused sometimes. do i listen to my heart or mind?
which do you listen to?


in order for others to trust you too, does it mean you have to open up to them first? mutual disclosure?

oh god, i love the bamboo thingys he gave me. it's like 24/7 in my bag. hehs. sweetness.

yawns. laters.

No comments: