Wednesday, September 13, 2006

computer science and A.Lee!

i got a freaking 9/10 for my first CSE quiz. omfg. i'm serious.

i'm delirious. hahahah. okok, so what if many others got full marks? i mean, i'm not in that intelligence range, so if i can get a freaking godly 9/10, then i'm very very very ultra duper glad.

one step nearer to my GPA 3.7. my aimmmm.

"wah! jielin! you did very well!"

"errrr...*silently screamed OMG in my brain when i saw the unmistakable NINE* ok lah, i didn't expect this results..my computer knowledge sucks one.."

"how can you say that! i expect you to get a "A" for my course!"

".......cannot man..i not so smart..."

"CAN ONE LAH!"


-_-'''
stress.

not that i DON'T WANT to ace, but i know my limits. and i'm not exactly academically gifted. HAH. that belongs to the brain. it's depressing cos' someone said i look like PINKY. tell me it's a compliment.

school today was crazy. one lesson after another.
met koey at the bus stop AGAIN. damn coincidence.
stupid com101 in the morning with the screwed-up-can't-be-bothered lecturer with no logic or sense whatsoever. slacked throughout. worrying for my project and report already. SHIT.
suan-ed dearest abby throughout the lecture...well, make that throughout the DAY. HAHAHAHA.

poor abby. but you damn scandalous. =D but just be careful ok! some guys must be on guard one. =) anything, jelly is here for you to talk to. *GRINS*

then ESL. group work as usual. and then another presentation. but it's dumb cos' i don't have the emails or phone numbers of the other group members. *grimace* how to discuss about project like that??? presentation on friday leh!

speaking of which, friday got UGC test. and i haven't finished studying. gotta buck up afterwards. but i'm so sleepy and tired...=(

i want to join a sport cca in SIM, but i really find myself drowning in my schedule. not once i go to bed wide awake ever since school started. i just plonk on my bed everynight and K.O within 1 minute. very bad.
and don't tell me to stop tuitioning cos' that's where my money is coming from. and i'm not like the other lucky friends i have whose parents give allowance. sigh.

cannot complain right? poor girl must work harder lor. at least if eventually i do pull through this shit of 3 years, i can be very proud of myself and declare that i worked my ass through it and i deserved every inch of my success.

right?

dear is back! yays.
i'm supposedly back on diet again, with the rest. but i seem to be eating tuna sandwiches everyday. very bad. hahahha. fruits diet? tomorrow lah! *grins*

okkkk. i'm off.

No comments: