Thursday, November 10, 2005

WAH!


My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?




my blog just upped it's value. zh, go check ur value again, maybe got increase leh!
=D



sigh. you know, this is just another attempt to shrink away from my life. to try to ignore what's streaming pass me, as a i stand there, stagnant, in my little lalaland.


i hope everything will go well.
i hope everytime.
but nothing ever goes the way i wanted.
so what for working so hard?
'cos i know im no weakling.





Once upon a time we had a lot to fight for
We had a dream,we had a plan.
Sparks in the air to spread a lot of envy
We spread a lot of envy, didn't have to care
Once upon a time
Remember when I swore my love is never ending
And you and I will never die
Remember when I swore,we had it all,we had it all.


I'll sail away
It's time to leave
Rainy days are yours to keep
Ill fade away
The night is calling my name
You will stay
I'll sail away

No comments: