Sunday, November 13, 2005

GRIN.

i finally looked through the songs i have on my thumbdrive. and i am freaking OVERJOYED!

THANK YOU ZIHAO!!!!!
*GRIN*

i promise i will buy you at least 3 bags of marshmellows for you to grow fatter before you enter the army! WAHAHAHAHA!!


AHHHHHHHH!!! i got my Shi Kang Jun's song ok!!! wah lau! like after millions of years. i could NEVER manage to record it successfully on my sister's creative muvo slim. now i've got it! =D

and i've got so many more nice songs! including this song called Remember me This Way by Jordan Hill! i CANNOT CANNOT believe it i tell you! i heard this song on 933 like ages ago..it's from the movie casper by the way..and i loved it! but i never managed to find it! and LOOK! nice little marshy here(don't know how he know also..must be by luck) put it in my thumbdrive! YAY!!!!


ok, i must stop gushing! oh man!! songs songs songs!





sighhhh. ok i got to return back to my largely futile studying =(.



by the way, i've managed t restore my links. but not completely though. =X the stupid blog always does this to me, erasing all my links when i change somethings on my template. GRRRR. so anyway, if i left out your blog link, it means that i couldn't remember the link and thus, i need you to provide me the link. thanks! =) sorry for the inconvenience. and enjoy reading the new blogs i provided! entertainment ah!





//and we both now know that i am not the one you want, so i guess it's time for this to end.

No comments: