Monday, November 14, 2005

sigh.

this is such a depressing entry title.
equally depressing day. but i'm not gonna dwell on it.


i cried today. after months of wondering if my tear glands had died. i fianlly cried. and it wasn't a good thing anyway.

life sucks for me. but i'm not a loser. the only reason i carry on is because i cannot stop.

thank you zihao and jee cheng. you guys really made me feel alot better with your encouragements and pats on the back.
without you two around, i'll probably have died. seriously. thank you. you guys don't know how important you are to me. :)

i'd just await that day i'll receive my As results with much fear and reluctance. for it signifies that i've yet again let my father down.
i'm sorry papa.
you know i tried. i really did.
somehow i just screwed myself up.
somehow i always do. i'm really sorry i've disappointed you.
please forgive me, and i will try to work hard towards my next goal, whatever it is.
i really will try my best to support you.



sometimes, i glance at my palm, and i think: shit. maybe what my palm says is right after all. i have no future, no career, no nothing.
and then i tell myself. NO WAY I'M LETTING MYSELF AND MY LIFE BE DETERMINED BY A STUPID PALM READING.
but sometimes i'm just not so sure anymore.

one thing i hate about blogspot is that i cannot type private entries.
but well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe it's not a good thing, but maybe it is.. crying is a good way of releasing the pent-up frustrations and whatever it is..
i believe tt u can do it de... gambatte!!=D