Saturday, November 26, 2005

hmmm.

i know i've been gone for quite some time.
been rather busy and lazy to update on my life, and i've been thinking real lot lately.

just wondering what i want out of this.

firstly, must thank those who have been concerned about me and asked after me. i appreciated it. and those who left me time alone to think over things, i appreciate it more. =)

everything's fine. at least now it seems to be so. i've been trying to avoid writing in this place, avoiding what i think is the root of all troubles.

i know. i know how much joy blogging has brought to me, how much sorrows it has brought along in tow too.

i am fully aware of this. and i question my purpose and consequence of these actions. every single minute i was gone. i have no answer. and i probably will never get one.






been working for my mum. child labour lah. earn money less than work in mac. hahahaha! but nvm lah. helping out is fun. and i get to see so many taitais, plus really cmi aunties. *grimace*

watching tv late into the nights. awoken by sickening drilling form neighbours. then rush to change and get ready go to work with ma. eat lunch. work. go home. eat dinner. watch tv. read book. slack. sleep. wake up.

yea. tiring cycle. hope got activities soon ah. but no money how to conduct my activities??! :P sigh. and of cos', people to conduct my activities with. =X

ok lah. nothing much i want to say.

till then. bye.

No comments: