Thursday, June 16, 2005

wierd.

i had to forgo the outing to town and airport with darling and marshy cos' i had to study and my parents were getting quite upset with me. anyway, although i already sent a welcome back msg..WELCOME HOME WINNIE! :) im sure darling is super super duper happy to have u back!!! hee.

it's the strangest day.
it's amazing how many kinds of emotions one can feel in just one day.

in the morning, i was exhausted and hungry.

on the bus to mrt i saw a old lady on my bus. she was squinting through the windows to look for a bus stop, which i presume is the stop she wanted to alight at. she seemed lost and cautious. outside, i saw a old man hobbling, leaning on his worn out umbrella. he stumbled into a pool of rainwater and mud water. he stopped momentarily to pull up his trousers, but he still got them wet. it was as if he was too weak to hobble his way out of the huge puddle, and so he continued hobbling in the puddle. i don't know why, but i just have an extremely soft spot for the elderly and the young. it's wierd--how can you love people you don't even know? i felt pain in my chest.(im serious) no, im not suffering from heart attack or whatsoever. i just felt heartache.

i will become old one day too. what will happen to me when im old? this is not a good place to grow old in. things ard me will be progressing at a scary rate, and me, will just be another hobbling creature on the sidelines of this fast paced society. it's scary. the thought of being outcasted and left alone. neglected. helpless and weak. cold hard world out there.

at coffee bean, i felt irritated because there was a group of teenagers, presumbly secondary school kids. they were very very VERY irritating. can u believe it? they actually found the idea of pouring drinks(yes, coffee or tea or chocolate i have no idea) into their friend's bag while he is in the toilet. HELLO. even when i was in my early stages of adolescence, i didnt pour drinks into my friends back. it's like SICK ok. water is ok. but COLOURED drinks are STICKY, and just plain gross. and it's not like his bag was empty. gRrr. the worst thing was that they were sitting beside me. and they were yakking non-stop abt their oh-so-nice camera phones tt i wanted to throw my ancient 3310 at them. GRRRR. then was yakking abt their homework and whatever groups for project. like HELLO!!! not the entire coffee bean wants to hear abt their lousy loser life in sec school right??!! god, they were talking like some bunch of irritating PESTS. grrr. perhaps i was once like that, but i think i was less discreet. super irritated, makes me blood boil to think of them now.

BAH.

then i felt cold and hungry cos' it was a rainy day.

then i felt excited cos' i saw super cheap sneakers at converse on my way to the toilet.(but i didnt buy of cos)

then i felt distracted because a gd-looking guy sat beside me studying.

then i felt tired because i hate studying.

then i felt fed-up, and decided to go home since the pests were apparently not moving till god-knows-when and i cldnt concentrate.

then i reached home and felt very slacked and watched tv.

super unproductive day.

and i just checked my calendar. im like super dead. so little days. so much left. die.


DIE. D-I-E.

god bless me. give me strength, focus, courage and wisdom please.

No comments: