Wednesday, June 01, 2005

coffee bean.

yum yum. today wenta coffee bean to study with abbas. heh. not bad la. i think i managed to study quite abit. er. still not alot la. nvm la. at least i tried. hehs. anyways, it was gd talking to him after so long. :) then ya, he too nice liao la, treat me to drinks and food. hahaha. yun ma says she wan to noe him. lol. but i shall not reveal the reason why. :D

ehhh, tml got hockey bbq. hahaha. so exciting. hope it will be very very fun!!! :P

i just realised tt my hair damn long. and my ma dun let me cut hair. she says cut after sch hols. dots. i think it'll look like a garden full of weeds soon. but i realised i can tie up my hair! hahahah. only abit wierd la. i think i'll haf to test it out..see whether issit veh ugly..=X hehs.

anyway i was chatting online with yun ma just now abt my study date and abt her camp and stuff. hahaha. and she said this:

yunny says:
haha.. yah.. i am really very hot now..


hahaha. now now, isnt yun ma some hot stuff eh? :P

-----------------------
ps: i dunno how to upload my pics onto this dumb ass blog. can someone teach me how?

No comments: