Sunday, June 19, 2005

BAH.

seems like many many things haben these days but very tired lazy to update la. hmmm..oh yea, studying with bishi was highly unproductive, but at least got to spend some time together. and ya, buying of the nice nice piggy hp cover to make my poor 3315 look less lousy. wahahahaha. hey, it's gonna be with me for like 4 plus months more ok! hahaha, i call tt gd investment, though it left me broke for the weekened. gRrr. my sis says its lousy investment. LOL. nvm la, i like can already. BAH.

hmmm, the flag day for the yellow ribbon project was highly refreshing and interesting. been like one yr since i did flag days. hmmm, i kina forgot how itll feel to be snubbed, but hey, i think my luck was up yesterday cos' i din get snubbed much at all. almost everyone donated. the old people are really nice peeps man. hahahaha. i was situated at some small stairway from the hdb blocks to a pavement. across the pavement was a food market, and of cos' yun ma and seo hoon. winnie was walking ard collecting donations. woahs, i was pretty happy there because there were many many trees to shade me from the horrible sun. heee. but then came a flock of crows tt kept flying and yakking above my head i was quite worried tt they wld shit on me. i seem to have too much "fate" with birdshit-s. bleh.

so anyway, i met many nice old people who were very kind and smiley and generous. =) dunno y i felt quite happy yesterday doing the flagday. maybe cos' i love the elderly? reminds me of my ah gong and popo. hee. really nice la they all. got one uncle even offered me to drink kopi-o. LOL. then he kept telling me abt the eldery condo and how rich the people there were. then some aunties told me to go to the market to collect money cos there more people. then one really old grandma put down all her plastic bags to stop and donate to me. woahs, i was super touched la. i even offered to help her carry her stuff but she insisted on going herself though the bags were very heavy. mans..but she thanked me profusely la. i think tt was the nicest granny i've ever met. very friendly and kind. :)
besides, i feel happy doing things i believe in. people, pls support the yellow ribbon project!! help unlock the second prison, cos' everyone deserves a second chance. :)

many many more nice people i met today. got ard 3 5 dollar notes and 7 2 dollar notes, many fifty cent coins and one dollar coins. hee. HALF A DAY ONLY LEH. wahh, in fact less than half la. since all of us stopped quite early and wenta slack n relax cos we were so tired. LOL. sHhhh. but quite fun! had a pretty gd day.

at night wenta revendous(issit how u spell tt) hotel to eat dinner with parents n sis to celebrate father's bdae and father's day. hee. nice nice la, ate alot. damn fattening. gRrr. and we had ice cream cake for his bdae cake. wahhhh. lately nv exercise at all la. die.

oh ya, winnie got me a nice cap from australia band trip. thanks girl! :) like it alot..hmmm..im sick of my songs in my shuffle, can someone pls send me more new songs to liven it up? :)

there's this pain inside, that sleeps with just one eye.

No comments: