Tuesday, June 14, 2005

laziness.

yes, i think im the laziest bum alive.

hmmm, thurs going studying with bishi..haix. vikky and mike's study date with me cancelled cos vikky has ns medical checkup. BAH. am i disappointed and upset or wad. nvm la. i din reply him also..hai..feeling too sad liao..hahaha. i haf no idea why im so upset.

hmmm. but anyways, im sure tt day studying with my love with be a rather fun one. :)

and oh, friday's my father's bdae already! darn. haben gotten any present.

u noe, i think im the slowest studying student ard. i kinda hate myself.

it's the great singapore sale for god's sake, and i havent bought a single shit. im so sad. want to go shopping. but lack time, financial means and a excellent shopping partner. hahahaha!

you know, i have no idea why im feeling so sick lately. sucks. feverish and all. i think im falling really sick soon. yays to me.

No comments: