Wednesday, June 08, 2005

070605

hahahah. ok. i have alot to say and thank, but im really tired now. hmmm..hafta thank alot ppl for their sms wishing me happy birthday. heh.

thanks to kairu, steph, pear, alex, zhijun, revan, monz, tracy, jieru, bing hong, hema, monky, vivek, francis, marcus, roy, wanwei, LOUIS, jee cheng, my family, my sis, and alot alot more. really. so many ppl wished me happy birthday tt i was really touched. alot ppl i din even think wld remember..im sorry if i forgot to add in some ppl..my memory is failing me. and my hp sucks. inbox super small. haix.

thanks to bishi, zihao, eugene, yun ma for celebrating my bdae with me today!:) hahaha. really enjoyed myself alot. hmmms. the sushi buffet was fun AND funny. hahaha. operation plastic bag was quite successful. lol. i cldnt stop laughing. and yes, marshy's antics are quite bad. lol. not mentioning tt ultra horrible pic i took with one of the waiter. sighs. ok. hahaha. the movie was funny too! hahaha. cldnt stop laughing. but damn touching la. aiyoyo. hmmm. thanks for the present too. i was so "surprised". HAHAHA. i love it. :)

oh ya, congrats to gene darling for today! hee. jaiyou and all the way. hope u have happiness with her from today ok. dun miss her so much u forgot totally abt me ah. =(

hehs. i really loved the dream catcher given to me by sis too! hahaha. she knew i loved dream catchers but nv had the ability to get one cos it was so ex and hard to attain. :) and the bracelet is so me la! really thanks millions. u alwaes get stuff i like! :D

oh ya, to zhijun for the beautiful precious thoughts puzzle. really thanks man! hahaha. i gave u a puzzle back then, and u gave me a puzzle back! hahaha. really gd work liao. dun worry. i love it. :) must get together some time to talk ok!

ehhh, to yh bro for the piggy stuffs. im so sorry u went ard the whole island to find lavender. hahaha. u shld haf asked me first abt it la. it's really hard to get lavender in singapore. u're not the first to have failed! hahaha. :) chEerio. im sorry u wasted the entire day and energy! :X

mans. today went town. went into many shops. suddenly had the urge to shop and shop. but no time n money. sobs. hahaha. wanna do it some day! :X

eh, oh ya, bs got approached by some model agency la. wah lau. hahaha. but she rejected. hehs. dunno y. and she thinks she's fat. what the h*ll!!! hello, i think all her fats are in her..*erhem* la..=D she cldnt stop lookin into the mirror FOR THE ENTIRE DAY. ppl try clothes look at the body which has the clothe, but she look into mirror. walk past one mirror must check reflection. even those escalators with mirror sides. i wan puke blood already.

hahaha, i think i too long nv hang out with her. sighs. i guess ppl do change. hmmms.

and yun ma was being idiotic by choosing all the pink and ugly stuff for me. hahaha. so i irritated her back by doing the same la. :P

i wanna cut hair. haix. i dun like long hair. the weather sucks. super hot.=( i look bad in long hair. or perhaps i just look bad all the time. BAH.

u know, what and how do u feel when a really gd fren of yours left ur life one yr back, then suddenly popped back into u life again? and u feel really confused. cos' tt fren really meant alot to u, and is really really sweet and kind and uderstanding. hmmmm. shldnt have any stupid thots i think. sigh. but really. i think ppl(guys) shldnt be so nice to me. im easily touched and when ppl are TOO nice to me, i feel obliged. or i might just feel..wierd. yea. i fall for ppl who are really nice. hmmm. BUT, i believe strongly in having a clear boundary btw me and my friends(guys). i nv cross tt line, and i wish i'll nv haf to.

happy 18th birthday to meeee! heh. 18 already. so old. so legal. BAH. back to studying n mugging. i hope. birthday wishes. i love them. =)

No comments: