Sunday, June 05, 2005

this is why i love my bro.

you know, one of the things why i love my bro is these:

我是个傻瓜 says:
i agree tt u have flaws
我是个傻瓜 says:
some u cannot change
我是个傻瓜 says:
but i like u the way u are ( as a bro la)
我是个傻瓜 says:
which is y watever flaw u have
我是个傻瓜 says:
i will accept or convert it to something positive


touching right?

我是个傻瓜 says:
ya im like a koala
我是个傻瓜 says:
need my 18 hrs slp
我是个傻瓜 says:
or else i get pissed and start scratching pple

*jielin x bigyellowshiningstar x [ aim high. fly and soar. take a look at me now. hakuna matata (: // have courage] says:
u better go get some rest now
*jielin x bigyellowshiningstar x [ aim high. fly and soar. take a look at me now. hakuna matata (: // have courage] says:
im thankful u haben scratched me or pissed off so far

我是个傻瓜 says:
haha.. i think the most i will do to u is to give u a koala hug then go on to eat my eucalyptus leaves



ok. that's FUNNY and sweet. damn. i love my bros. i love m friends. :)

No comments: