Friday, June 24, 2005

and they say.

someone once told me that in order to mug, sometimes u just have to forgo your social life. hahaha, that is quoting from a gd senior of mine. hmmmm. and he obtained reasonable grades. and he is very very hardworking, and very very smart in the top 3 JCs. this means that there is a high possibility that i might get worse-off grades than him. since theoretically i did much worse than his Os, and i ended up a in lower ranking school, and im not coping well. hahahha. but im willing to defy fate. BAH. and i told him i'll win him in grades.

hopefully i do. so he wun laugh at me. :P

heh. actually im pretty amazed with myself. hahahha. firstly, do not say that im self-consoling cos the truth is that i spent like more than ONE day on maths. and im actually trying out my tutorials. okok, perhaps these chapters are easy by you guys standards, but they are not for me ok. im kinda like intellectually challenged when it comes to MATHS. gRrrr. doing and studying maths is like going to see the principal. BAH. i shall not go into details abt that.

i met the principal in my sec sch for tea after my mid yrs.

i hope i will not meet this principal in this sch after my bt2.

i cant imagine.
and i don't want to.

ok, fine, so i am not done studying maths either. left 2 more tutorials to do. hmmmm. i just hope i will not fail la. if i fail for these few chapters, i think i do not have much hope for Alevel maths already. sigh.

another problem is i do not have tuition unlike most people. so this means i'll have to rely on myself. yea, just like the Os, and the PSLE. heh. wish me luck.

later today im going celebrate my mother's mother birthday.hahaha. which is my wai po lar..hahaha..hope it'll be fun. hmmm..

i really cannot wait for all this shit to end. den i wanna go out and havoc. hahaha! :) loads of shopping to do. loads of catching up with friends..rmb ok regx! we must meet up!!! sorry din go to the sjab anniversary. :P

hahahha. now talking to daniel online. a long lost platoon mate from sjab course days. wahahaha. super funny now recounting everything. esp cos' our birthdays collided in the course days, so we celebrated there. hahahha..very very memorable. darn, i miss them! =X foxtrot rocks!!!! :)

it's times like these that make me treasure my friends more.

No comments: