Sunday, June 26, 2005

killing mode.

i just typed an entire entry and my net just collapsed infront of me. i did not copy my entry or whatsoever before hand, and the window just AUTOMATICALLY CLOSED INFRONT OF ME. i think im in traumatic shock. and i feel like killing someone or something. the problem is i dunno what or who to kill. the computer? my net? me? or someone else.

gRrr. i was in such a gd mood, but like shih jie says on msn now, everything happens for a reason. so i hope that reason better me a fishing good one, cos' i lost my mood to retype everything now.

anyways, since it was a pretty good day, i think i shall retype, for my own memory's sake. i have goldfish memory.

i spent the first half of my day stoning, slacking, singing outloud to songs on my shuffle, watching my ma iron the clothes, waited for the aircon man to finish fixing the living room aircon, ate some stuff and bathed. oh, i even tried some maths Q. and thanks to my retarded brain, i got 3/4 of my answers wrong. yay. then got ready to go out for my mother's mother birthday.

fetched my wai po from her house, then headed to chinatown. hmmm, chinatown seems to always be the place to celebrate my mother's mother birthday. hahaha. and i have no idea why. but the place was bursting at its seams today. my father took around half an hour to get a stupid parking lot after going to many many parking lots all over chinatown. no idea why on a perfect saturday night, people crowd around in chinatown instead of town. hahahha. then again, chinatown is a pretty quaint place. i fell in love with the place again today. :) will elaborate much later.

so eventually, we went to the SAME restaurant, sat at the SAME table, ate the SAME food, and the SAME people attended the celebration. hahaha. how new can things get i wonder? only that me and my sis noticed changes in our other cousin who turned up. yups. grew older la. i think in sec sch already. hahaha. my sis says she looks more "qian bian" now. and u noe i actually disliked her from young. i forgot what was the reason la, but now i pretty much ignore her. hahaha, don't get chances to talk to her tt often anyway. not close at all. i think even her parents don't like me. hahahha. sometimes i hate my attitude, then again, i don't find the need to pacify people ard me at the expense of my happiness. though i do compromise at times ok..i greet respectfully, and i smile and make conversation.

but anyway, that cousin looked less "qian bian" as the meal progressed. she even smiled at me. omg. i think the teenage hormones made her go crazy. hahahha. then again, my sis and i were having a blast ourselves. we cldnt stop talking abt everything. from the food on the table, the people sitting ard us, and even the waitresses. hahaha. the whole meal was hilarious la.

firstly was the food. since it was a 8( or 9 i forgot) coursemeal, it was pretty much a cheena feast. there were things we liked and disliked. we both loved the chicken, but whereas she loved the fish, i hated it. and so and. hahaha. at one point, i even made a bet with my pa and my sis that if i can pick up the fish's eyeballs with my chopsticks, then my father wld have to give me $50. HAHAHA. i think my pa was very confident i wldnt be able to do that since he cldnt. ok la, the starting was pretty difficult considering it was swimming abt in that disgusting gravy. hahahha. i managed to get it "onshore" and proceeded to try picking it up la. after one minute, i succeeded! WAHAHAHAHA. my father was stunned i tell u. i think he feels $50 poorer. hee. then again, i doubt he'll give me the money anyway. everyone, bow to the chopsticks PRO! :D

so anyway, that cousin heard la. and she was laughing away too. hmmm. funny. hahahha, since i din add her to our conversation. but i think my struggle with the dumb eyeball was pretty obvious la. BAH. not so pro afterall. hahahha. :)

then there was a point in time when two males came upstairs to the restaurant and sat at a two-seater table behind me and my sis. but my back was directly facing them so i cldnt really observe them. but my sis cld see them at an angle, then she kept complaining that the two men kept staring over at our food. hahahaha. so i told her maybe they want to see what we eating la. after the meal ended, my sis reported that they were still staring. so i told her maybe they staring at her. she punched me. then dessert arrived. then they were staring again. then i thot maybe they wanted to check out our dessert too. so i tilted my bowl and said very loudly: EHHHH, SOOOO NICE LEHHHHH! i think im a very sarcastic person. sigh. it's bad i think. then again, staring at people is RUDE. i think they knew i was arrowing them la, then they eventually stopped staring.

hahahha. the restaurant's waitresses are pretty cute too. all aunties. then everytime got customers enter the restaurant want to come upstairs, the auntie at the door wld shout: LOU SHANG YOU WEI MA?!!! which translates to meaning: is there any unoccupied table upstairs?

hahaha, then the aunties upstairs wld shout down: YOU!!! which means have la. hahahha. it's hilarious. after a while, my sis and i wld start shouting back too. i think it's lame. shit..super throw face. lucky not much people. hahahha.

hmmmm, we left soon after dessert la. parted ways, then sent wai po home. hmmmm. i think today im really in a thinking mode.

hahaha, anyway i saw many really nice pubs with excellent ambience. i think i might go try them out one day. since im LEGAL already. wahahha. the little shop houses along the roads really have beautiful architecture. i fell in love with the buildings. so quaint, so gentle, so mysterious. bearing the history, yet making the present. ahhh, i wanna get a good cam soon so i can go take down all the pics of the places and things i saw. so in love with the world around me. nv fails to amaze me.

sigh. it's officially reading 12:54am on my computer clock. this means that after today ends, my exams starts officially. actually im terrified. but i remember what ms tan said after our consultation: just carry what u have learnt into the examination hall and don't panic abt what u haven't learnt. make the best of what you've got.

makes sense eh? since i'll be carrying many un-learnt stuff, might as well concentrate on what i've learnt and tried my best. i've lagged behind too long and one hols is not going to make me a genius. guess there is always a price for everything.

sigh. i hope God is reading my blog, so he can help me do something abt myself. hahahaha.

by the way, if any of u are wondering, im a free thinker.

i believe in everything. especially myself. but when i lose faith, im basically hopeless.

BAH. god bless me.

i've been a good girl today. :D

and sometimes i wonder, perhaps when u do not need me anymore, just discard me to one side.
cos' since im so willingly available whenever u need me to be by your side.
perhaps im dumb.
but i believe this is friendship.

No comments: