Wednesday, May 18, 2005

words.

words are very powerful. i guess i learnt tt severely only yesterday. and i had to learn tt true a very gd fren. once a very gd fren anyway. i know u'll read this entry somehow, like u said, it's on the world wide web, everyone can read it. i've kept quiet abt everything. i did not tell anyone anything. but i guess i expected tt u would explode infront of ur frens. what hurts me most is tt u quote words from me tt i absolutely did not speak of. if tt is wad u told those ard u, then i think whatever i said cannot save the situation now, and only ur clarification with them will. but i doubt u'll care.

it's still ur choice if u wan to accept my proposal to be friends again. im not avoiding u. on the contary, i think u are avoiding me now. if so, then so be it. i just hope one day u'll come to me again. im extending this invitation to u till god knows when. i really dunwan to lose this friendship just like that. i admit that i've been in the wrong. all the issues we've talked abt last night. but i believe too, that im not the only one in the wrong. like u said, it takes two hands to clap, i'll nv achieve anything in this friendship without ur help and acceptance. im sorry tt i turn u off. im sorry that im imperfect. im just sorry that im such a lousy human being and caused so much hurt to so many ppl ard me. what worries me most is that i won't know it unless im told of it. im thankful for ppl who remind me constantly. i guess i can be quite blunt in my expression. im one who speaks what i think. it's gd and bad at times, depending on the situations. i guess i gotta learn that i've got different grps of frens with diff. tolerance levels. i can't apply the "constant me" to all my friends i come in contact with. im sorry for being imperfect and caused u hurt. im gonna learn to be more sensitive when it comes to issues like that. im trying really hard. really. im sorry if i appear fake to u or tt im trying to get sympathy. cos' im definitely not. i hate sympathy votes. i prefer empathy. u know what tt means don't u?

im not tryin to gain anything from this entry. just reflecting i guess. today's gone past quite fine. minimal contact. in fact, i think there was nil contact. hah. and if im lucky, the friends ard u won't start hating me or whatsoever. i'll be thankful for alot of things now. take care.

screwed up my phy spa. did the whole question wrongly cos i assumed that springs can be used. since if i kept my spring constant unchanged, i assumed that it would not affect my oscillations too. anyway, i had to change my entire script last min. yays. cant be bothered already. very very bad spa. at least i tried my best.

quoting meiping again, just do your best, give it ur best shot, whatever the results doesnt matter, cos at least, u have no regrets now. :) thanks girl..i think u really rock my world. don't june babies rock? *muacks* :D

yes. i'll be fine. i would be in time to come. just..prefer not to think of what others are assuming of me right now. too much misunderstandings. too much hurt. i wonder when will things be alright again.

No comments: